PG Diploma in Solar Technology at Mumbai
PG Diploma in Solar Technology at Mumbai program will cover from the basics of renewable energy sources such as solar, wind, geothermal, small hydro-power and bioenergy, promoting the development of alternative energy sources. The goal of the course is to create a fundamental understanding of the core concepts necessary to work with all PV systems. This includes system components, site analysis, PV module criteria, mounting solutions, safety & commissioning. The course will also cover the basics of sizing residential grid-direct systems, wire sizing, overcurrent protection, and grounding. The participants will benefit from the below mentioned practical training sessions.
Why Choose Us
- Lectures by Industrial Experts
- Government Certified Courses
- Career Guidance & Placement Cell
- Business Startup & Guidance
- World Class Labs & Equipment.
- On the Job Training for Select courses
Course Description & Details
PG Diploma in Solar Technology at Mumbai is an intensive course aiming to produce future leaders in the energy sector. The global energy system is undergoing a process of rapid change. Industries, economies, and society in general face complex challenges and uncertainties that could become more extreme in the future. Both government and industry need to be able to understand and adapt to this changing context.Through this course, you’ll gain a rigorous analytical training and in-depth real-world knowledge of global energy systems. There’s also hands-on training in the management of energy-related issues. Your training will help to give you an added advantage in the energy job market.
What is the fees, course length and number of participants?
Course fee: Call us now
Length: 6 months Classroom training with Practicals + 6 months internship with reputed Solar companies
Course start date: 15th July 2017
The Last date of registration is 17th June 2017
Course instructor: Ashok Selvarsj
- Energy Scenario & Energy Policy (India & Global)
- Basics of Alternative Energy System- Solar, Wind, Biomass, Hybrid fuel cell
- Solar Energy Engineering & Design (PV)
- Solar PV: Electrical Basics, Solar radiation, Basics of Solar Cell, Soar Cell & Solar Module Manufacturing Engineering, Losses in Solar Cell & Module, Solar PV Systems, and Designing of Standalone & Grid connected Solar PV power plant, Solar PV applications, and International Test procedures for Photo-voltaic Modules, Maintenance & Troubleshooting.
- Balance of System: Battery, Solar Charge Controller & MPPT, Inverter, Mounting Structure, Cables.
- Solar Thermal: Solar Cookers, Solar Water Heater, Concentrated Solar PV, Environmental Impact, Maintenance & Trouble shooting.
- Economics & Financial Analysis of Renewable Energy
- Energy Policy of India, EU & USA and Climate Change
- Energy Economics – Fossil Fuel Markets – Global & National, Renewable Energy Markets – Global & National, Public Policy of Energy, From Primary Production to End Use, Financing Energy Development.
- Project Management –Project Management Concepts, Project Planning, Resource Scheduling, Project Quality Management, Project Performance Measurement & Control
- Career & Business opportunities in Renewable Energy Sector
- Project work & Assessment
- Solar Home Light System (LED/ CFL)
- Solar Street Light (LED/ CFL)
- Solar Charge Controller
- Grid connected Solar Power Plant
- Measurement of Temp, RH, Radiation,
- Measurement of Voltage & Current of Silicon and Thin Film Solar Module
- Water & Soil testing
Proposed Solar Laboratory Experiments:
- Solar Radiation Measurement
- Measurement of PV module parameters
- Series and Parallel connections of modules
- Measurement of Battery, Charge Controller and Inverter parameters
- Testing of Standalone PV system
Proposed Solar Field Sessions
- PV Panel Assembly
- PV String Assembly
- PV plant Operation and Maintenance check
Proposed Field Solar Visit for:
- Solar Power Plant
- Solar Manufacturing Unit
Those who have passed the exams after 2015 should only apply.
Since our courses are very popular, Seats fill up quickly
Hurry Apply Now
Last date of application for the entrance exam is 27th March 2017
For course fees, registration process & more information, Click here
What our student’s Say
” I would like to express in writing my appreciation at the professionalism and ease in which this course is conducted. To tackle such a complex topic in such an easy manner says volumes. I think everyone who attends this course feels a lot more confident that they can take any lucrative & well paid position in the solar industry.”!
In my 20 years of attendance at various courses. This is right up there with the best. Good training content, Lecturers who are industry experts, 100% practical training, doubt clearing sessions & the restriction of the numbers of students on the course really makes this learning very exclusive & one of the best in the industry.!
If I could give 100 stars for support and attention to detail I definitely would. We are very pleased with the quality of the courses provided by AVIT.Their students get the very best in terms of the depth of understanding and acquisition of useful skills possible and also they have been able to create customized courses to fit our business exactly. AVIT have done everything they possibly could to help us ensure that the interns recruited by us get top quality training