Solar Engineer training institute at Mumbai.
The Solar Engineer training institute at Mumbai establishes fundamental concepts required for safe, code-compliant design and installation of photovoltaic (PV) systems. It mainly focuses on residential-sized grid-direct solar electric systems. The goal of the course is to create a fundamental understanding of the core concepts necessary to work with all PV systems. This includes system components, site analysis, PV module criteria, mounting solutions, safety, and commissioning. The course will also cover the basics of sizing residential grid-direct systems, wire sizing, overcurrent protection, and grounding. The participants will benefit from the below mentioned practical training sessions.
Why Choose Us
- Lectures by Industrial Experts
- Government Certified Courses
- Career Guidance & Placement Cell
- Business Startup & Guidance
- World Class Labs & Equipment.
- On the Job Training for Select courses
Course Description & Details
Solar Engineer training institute at Mumbai. This training course establishes fundamental concepts required for safe, code-compliant design and installation of photovoltaic (PV) systems. It mainly focuses on residential-sized grid-direct solar electric systems. The goal of the course Solar Engineer training institute at Mumbai. is to create a fundamental understanding of the core concepts necessary to work with all PV systems.
Eligibility: B.E / B Tech/3 yrs Diploma in any Engineering Discipline.
Those with other qualifications. Please contact us to know your eligibility.
To get admission to this course it is mandatory to attend our two days Solar foundation workshop.
What are the fees, course length, and a number of participants?
Course Fee: Call us now
Length: 15 days
Next course start date: 21st JUNE 2017
The Last date of registration is 25th MAY 2017
Course instructor: Rahul Pawar
Solar Engineer training institute at Mumbai.
It is not surprising that our Solar Engineer training institute at Mumbai with 100% placement continues to be extremely popular. Our combination of classroom theory and ‘hands-on’ practical training courses will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the very latest advancements in Solar technology. Our training courses cover the entire Solar system planning and design process, It also covers the specification, Installation, set up and maintenance of key system components such as Solar panels, Inverters, Batteries, and cabling etc.
The complete Solar Engineer training institute at Mumbai offers a superb blend of classroom theory and ‘hands on’ practical experience. We will provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to work effectively in the Solar PV industry. The proposed classroom topics are:
- Introduction to Renewable energy and Photovoltaics (PV)
- Basics of Electricity
- Solar Radiation Basics and Measurement
- Solar Cells
- Solar PV Modules
- Solar PV Module Arrays
- Basics of Batteries
- Applications of Batteries in Solar PV Systems
- Basics of Charge Controller
- Inverter Basics
- Cables types & sizing
- Components Selection
- Balance of Systems Components
- Safety in Installation of Solar PV Systems
- Installation and Troubleshooting of Standalone Solar PV Systems
- Solar PV Systems Design and integration
- PV Battery System Design
- PV Controller System Design
- PV Inverter System Design
- Photovoltaic System Sizing
- Solar PV Plant Installation Check List
- Plant Safety, tools and Assembly
- Installation of Solar PV Power Plants
- Plant Operation and Maintenance
- Troubleshooting of Solar PV Power Plants
- Government permissions, Inspection & schemes
Proposed Solar Laboratory Experiments:
- Solar Radiation Measurement
- Measurement of PV module parameters
- Series and Parallel connections of modules
- Measurement of Battery, Charge Controller and Inverter parameters
- Testing of Standalone PV system
Proposed Field Sessions
- PV Panel Assembly
- PV String Assembly
- PV plant Operation and Maintenance check
Those who have passed the exams after 2017 should only apply.
Next Course start date: 21st JUNE 2017
The last date of application is 25th MAY 2017
Our courses are very popular. Hurry up, Seats fill up quickly
Since our courses are very popular, Seats fill up quickly.
What our student’s Say
” I would like to express in writing my appreciation at the professionalism and ease in which this course is conducted. To tackle such a complex topic in such an easy manner says volumes. I think everyone who attends this course feels a lot more confident that they can take any lucrative & well paid position in the solar industry.”!
In my 20 years of attendance at various courses. This is right up there with the best. Good training content, Lecturers who are industry experts, 100% practical training, doubt clearing sessions & the restriction of the numbers of students on the course really makes this learning very exclusive & one of the best in the industry.!
If I could give 100 stars for support and attention to detail I definitely would. We are very pleased with the quality of the courses provided by AVIT.Their students get the very best in terms of the depth of understanding and acquisition of useful skills possible and also they have been able to create customized courses to fit our business exactly. AVIT have done everything they possibly could to help us ensure that the interns recruited by us get top quality training